2018-2019 Kindergarten Sign Up
If you have a student who will be five on or before September 15, 2018 now is the time to start thinking about kindergarten!
Our building will be hosting Kindergarten Sign-Up on April 11th from 2:30-6:30 PM. This event is for the younger siblings of any current Samuelson students. Each family needs to provide the documents below to complete your student’s kindergarten sign-up:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Photo ID
- Proof of Address which should be one of the following:
- Current utility bill or confirmation of services
- Current lease or purchase agreement
- Recent notarized letter from landlord or home owner
- Recent mortgage statement
- Polk County Assessors web page verifying ownership
- Recent property tax statement
- Recent vehicle registration
- Recent DHS paperwork
Any family new to the district will need to attend kindergarten sign-up at the DMPS Welcome Center. The Welcome Center is located at 2100 Fleur Drive.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your cooperation in this regard.
Want To Get Started Early?
Below is the Kindergarten Sign Up packet. If you would like to get started on the paper work ahead of time you may return this packet, along with all other necessary documentation (proof of address, birth certificate, parent photo ID, and immunization record), to the Samuelson office via email (email@example.com), fax (515-323-8642), or in person.