Donating to Samuelson
There are several items that can be donated to Samuelson at any time during the school year. If you’d like to donate something to Samuelson, please contact the Community School Coordinator, Savannah Stuckmayer, to plan a drop off time. A donation receipt can be provided upon request.
Items donated must be new or gently used/in good condition.
Savannah Stuckmayer: 218-503-1056, firstname.lastname@example.org
High need items:
- Clorox wipes/disinfecting wipes
- Shoes (children’s sizes 1-6, adult sizes 7-9)
- Winter coats
- Clothing (if donating pants, elastic waistbands are preferred)
Other items that can be donated but are not as high need:
- Lunch boxes or lunch bags
- Miscellaneous school supplies (pencils, folders, markers, etc.)
- Travel or full size hygiene items (body soaps, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
- Reusable water bottles
- Storage totes (any size, with or without lids)
If you would like to donate something not listed above or have questions about making a donation, please contact Savannah Stuckmayer (contact information listed above).