New Samuelson Families
Welcome to Samuelson! We’re so excited to have your family join our community. To keep up with all the wonderful things our school has going on, there are a few different ways to get connected.
- Download the Snap! Connect app on your mobile device and see posts from classroom teachers, our amazing office manager, and the Community School Coordinator. To get your registration code, use this link: Snap!Connect : Registration Codes (schoolcnxt.com)
- Check out the Community Bulletin Board page on our website to stay in the know about fun community events happening around town.
- Follow Samuelson on Facebook or Instagram.
Most of the information you will need about Samuelson you can find on our website. Check out the “Parents & Guardians” tab near the top of the page to learn about our arrival and dismissal procedures, how to join the PTO or School Advisory Council, how to volunteer at Samuelson, and much more.
If you’re looking for kindergarten sign up information, please visit this page on our website: Kindergarten Sign-Up – Samuelson Elementary School (dmschools.org)
If you’re new to the area and are interested in learning more about the resources available to community members in Des Moines, check out the “Community Resources” page under the “Resources” tab near the top of the page. If you have specific questions or needs, or generally need support, please do one or both of the following things:
- Fill out a student support ticket and a member of the Student Support Team at Samuelson will reach out to you.
- Directly contact our Community School Coordinator, Savannah Stuckmayer, at 218-503-1056 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org and she can get you connected with what you need.
If you have any other questions about Samuelson, feel free to call our office at 515-242-8441 or email email@example.com.