Hybrid/Virtual Information & Schedule
The hybrid learning module begins on Monday, October 19th. Doors open at 7:30 and classes begin at 7:45. School dismisses at 2:40.
If your child was assigned to cohort A, your child attends class in person every Monday and Tuesday and every other Wednesday. The first Wednesday they attend in person will be Wednesday, October 28th.This is a full day of classes. To help you remember the weeks your child has classes Monday-Wednesday, we have included a calendar below.
If your child was assigned to cohort B, your child attends class in person every Thursday and Friday and every other Wednesday. The first Wednesday they attend in person will be Wednesday, October 21st.This is a full day of classes. To help you remember the weeks your child has classes Monday-Wednesday, we have included a calendar below.
If you have chosen virtual learning your child will continue with virtual instruction. This means they will remain learning 100% from home.
*****UPDATE: ALL STUDENTS WILL BE VIRTUAL LEARNERS 11/16/20 – 11/27/20
COHORT A PICTURE SCHEDULE
COHORT B PICTURE SCHEDULE
Per district policy parents must remain in cars when dropping off and picking up their child(ren). The following procedures will be in place at Samuelson:
1. Each grade level will enter the building through a different door.
- Kindergarten will enter through the northeast doors.
· First grade will enter through the middle east doors.
- Second grade will enter through the front southeast doors.
· Third grade will enter through the southwest front doors.
· Fourth grade will enter through the middle west doors.
· Fifth grade will enter through the northwest doors.
2. Staff will be present to direct students to the correct doors.
3. Students will exit their assigned doors for dismissal. Cars can pick up students via our access road. Again, you must remain in your car.
4. If you are meeting a student that walks home, you will need to have a meeting spot off school grounds.
5. Parents will not be allowed in the building unless they call and schedule an appointment first. If you have an appointment to enter the building, a mask must be worn.